Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and other social networks can provide homebased businesses with a valuable and low cost method to raise awareness of their business and enable engagement with customers.
Whilst it is relatively easy to create accounts and post updates, it is much more difficult to have those updates seen and engaged with.
As a homebased business owner, to what extent have you considered:
- The social media strategy for your business
- A social media user guide for employees / contractors
- Reviewing your existing / creating new social media accounts
- Building online relationships and community networks
- Techniques to filter & segment to minimise social noise
- Techniques to gain insights and find new opportunities
- Sourcing content from inside & outside your business
- Integration of social media with marketing/advertising/PR
- Integration of social media into live events
- Increasing the reach of content using # and @
- Minimising your time and cost to achieve a good ROI
With the right social media approach for your business you can develop an active online community interested in your products and services.
If you have questions about using social networks for your business, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.